Conditions of Contract
A) Falcon Heli Tours , P.O. Box 62030, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, its affiliates, associated corporations and agents ("Falcon Aviation Services Ltd.") act as the owners, operators, public carriers and such other persons who shall provide tours, transportation and other services under this contract.
B) As agents, and to the extent that Falcon Heli Tours may itself provide any services hereunder, Falcon Heli Tours shall not be liable to the recipient of such services (the "Client") or any other person either in tort or contract for any loss, damage, delay or expense including, without limitation to the extent permissible by law, any death, injury or illness to any person or any loss or damage to property which may be caused to a Client, howsoever caused for arising where the same occurs during or as a consequence of the performance or non-performance by any person of any tour, transportation or other services provided hereunder. In Addition, Falcon Heli Tours can accept no responsibility for the loss or additional expenses due to delay or changes in schedule or other causes.
C) Any tour sales voucher and all other tickets and coupons issued in respect of the services provided under this contract are furnished and issued subject in all respects to these conditions and to any and all terms and conditions of the owners, operators, public carriers and such other persons who provide services to the Client under this contract. Copies of such terms and conditions are available on request.
D) Falcon Heli Tours and its suppliers reserve the right to vary itineraries in order to improve each tour, to the tour members enjoyment and advantage. Falcon Heli Tours and its suppliers reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any tour departure in accordance with operational requirements.
E) Falcon Heli Tours reserves the right to cancel or withdraw any tour prior to departure and to decline to accept or return any persons as a member of a tour at any time. In particular, due to the nature of many of the tours, delays and cancellations may result from factors beyond Falcon Heli Tours control, such as the weather, sickness, strikes, disputes, and other events of force majeure. In such cases, a refund or partial refund may be given at the discretion of Falcon Heli Tours and/or the operator of the tour or other activity concerned, but is not guaranteed.
F) The Client understands and accepts the potential risks and hazards that can be involved in certain of the tours and takes responsibility for ensuring that he or she is mentally and physically capable of participating in the particular tour chosen. The Client must comply with the instructions of any Falcon Heli Tours personel. If in the opinion of that employee, the Client's behavior or physical condition is detrimental to the safety, welfare and well-being of the group as a whole, or if the employee considers that the Client's general well-being will be put at risk by continuing with the tour, the Client may be asked to leave the tour without the right to any refund.
G) All personal effects are at the sole risk of the Client at all times during the tour.
H) The purchase of a tour shall be deemed to constitute consent to and acceptance by or on behalf of the Client of these Conditions.
I) Price, Payment and voucher issue
Price quotations are subject to change without notice.
If for any reason the price quoted is not correct, the team of Falcon Heli Tours will contact you for authorization.
Seasonal Surcharges/blackout rates, may apply during Islamic holidays, Christmas, New Year and Easter periods.
Tips/gratuities, baggage or personal insurance, beverages or food not described in the product's description and all other purchases of a personal nature are not included.
All tours/services must be pre-paid. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express. Payment will be listed as "Falcon Aviation Serv." on the credit card statement. You will be charged in UAE Dirham (AED) at the conversion's rate applicable on the date of your booking.
3. Voucher issue:
After payment, Falcon Heli Tours will send a confirmation / voucher by e-mail: this voucher has to be printed, as a proof of purchase, and will be presented to the check in staff at the terminal.
All information regarding the travelers should be correctly given at the time of booking.
All requests for modifications/amendments must be sent by email to Falcon Heli Tours, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Falcon Heli Tours cannot be held responsible for any problem that may happen if you don't receive or read carefully your confirmation / voucher. In case you have not received your voucher, you must notify Falcon Heli Tours at least 72 hours before the date of service.
J) Cancellation, refund and procedure to cancel a booking
1. Cancellation fee / refund
Except otherwise stated, Tour or package or any product cancelled without due notice are subject to a cancellation fee according to the following scale:
- Cancellation more than 7 calendar days before the services begin: there is no cancellation fee.
- Cancellation between 6 and 4 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
- Cancellation within 3 calendar days before the services begin: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee (no refund).
- Cancellation the day of the services or after: You will be charged a 100% cancellation fee (no refund).
2. Procedure to cancel a booking:
Full cancellation of services previously confirmed by us must be followed by a confirmation of cancellation from us.
Falcon Heli Tours will not be responsible for any cancellation not received and not confirmed back to you and might debit the relative cancellation or no-show charges.
Falcon Heli Tours is committed to provide an efficient refund procedure. Refunds will be made in the form of a credit refund. I.e. we will credit the amount charged, minus cancellation fees (if applicable), back to your credit card. Once the refund instructions have been issued to our Merchant Bank, it can take anywhere from 15-45 working days for the proceeds to show in your account.
Requests for refunds will have to be submitted in case of dispute with in 14 days of the check In date. Refund requests received later than 14 (FOURTEEN) days cannot be honored.
K) Liability Disclaimer & other terms
1. The information, software, products and services published on this website are provided "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" and may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. In particular, Falcon Heli Tours and its affiliates do not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaim liability for inaccuracies relating to the information and description of the products displayed on this Website (including, without limitation, photographs, general product descriptions, etc.). Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Falcon Heli Tours may make improvements and/or changes on the website at any time.
2. Falcon Heli Tours, its affiliates, make no representations about the suitability of the Information, Software, Products and Services contained on this website for any purpose, and the inclusion or offering for sale of any products or services are provided "AS IS " without warranty of any kind. Falcon Heli Tours, its affiliates, hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, and Services, including all implied warranties and conditions of Merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
3. In no event shall Falcon Heli Tours, its affiliates, be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of, or in anyway connected with, the use of this website, or with the delay or inability to use this website, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, or for any information, software, products, and services obtained through this website, or otherwise arising out of the use of this website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if Falcon Heli Tours, its affiliates, have been advised of the possibility of damages, losses or expenses.
4. We do not give any warranty that the website is free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
L) Modification of Terms:
Falcon Heli Tours reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions at any time without notice or liability. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. Continued use of Falcon Heli Tours following any such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
M) Health & Passport:
Each customer has to check he has the appropriate documents for his journey. He has to own and bring a passport (with visa if necessary) or a valid ID card. No refund will be granted in case of lack or loss of ID documents.
N) Governing Law:
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Dubai and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. If any part of these Terms & Conditions are determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the rest of the Terms and Conditions will continue in effect.
Any booking made with Falcon Heli Tours will be governed by and subject to the Terms & Conditions. No variation to these Terms and Conditions shall be of any effect unless made in writing by and with the authority of Falcon Heli Tours.